Friday, February 2, 2007

Jewel

 
In the corner where light still can penetrate, I sat there
Gleams of Light shone through the very invisible lining of the structure...
Had you notice it? The gentle complexity that intrigues you...simply it is
 
Unique
 
Sharp edged, so mercilessly protrude out of the perfection the gem is trying to
Achieve
This lattice structure dances its way out from the very core of the gem
Yes, indeed
It is talented in its swift and flawless dances, yes, yes...
However only the dancing claw know of its own
 
Imperfection
 
Glowing lady-liked sylphs dashed through it
No men would ever let that passed uncaught by that wicked serpent's eyes
Soon, yes...very soon they'll be bored by it...after all its just light rays
For the very creature will soon be provoked by the vicious cycle inside
They will get agitated and monstrosity mutate them, and
Desires...phase shifted...
So, justify who is at fault of this...torment?
 
Solemnity
 
 
Lying on bare...barren...blasted lands...
So what good is it to shine so bright, but in this realm saturated with fog of darkness?
With steel-cold naked ground like daggers
Laying on you...pointing at you...threatening your very existence...
Rigidity may be the outlook of it,
However can you bear the pain embraced within?
 
Isolation
 
You...you are transparent...
I...I am transparent...
Nevermind, no beings will ever show glances of notification
Of me...
Am I existent? Somebody cure this frenzy
Frenzies of doubts, like stars in a starry night
Why this?
 
Puzzlement
 
Rains no longer fall ; Winds no longer speak of warmth ; Sunlight no longer reveal the shadow melded ones
 
My dear piece of jewel, I need not even for you to notice me, but the least, just allow me to lay my jewel coated eyes on you, with my jewel coated vessel at that corner, where the soul is the jewelry to this vessel
 
At least, I am glad...I...am...one...myself
 
------------------------------- 2nd Feb -------------------------------
 
Jewel forms and annihilated ; Gems refined and reborn ; Crystals clashed amongst themselves
But only the wielder will seize the opportunity and contain its essence, and serve as metamorphosis to even the scale and forge even higher skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment