Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A letter to....

 
Dear XXX,
 
     Hi how have you been? Its been ages since I last contacted you and surely the both of us have much to missed out. Hows you holidays been? Haha i bet you must be so caught in the A level warzone. Well then, pity the both of us, simply because we are on the same boat :( i am doing my A levels also. By the way, send my regards to your family and wish they remain in the pink of health.
 
     Anyways, something to "cherish" you lol. My favourite cybercafe is closing down! It was that day i went to the shopping mall and tried to restock my warehouse of biscuits, i was stunned by the sudden closure of many of the shops. I browsed through the mall and found out that there are only few remaining shops open. Of which one of them was my favourite cybercafe. I approached the shop, a note saying " Thank you for all your support, since 1999, Last day on 25th Feb 2007" pasted near the entrance. I was literally devastated and the sky was falling on me. Of course i played in that shop for one last time. Gosh i am going to miss that place so much. out of curiosity i actually questioned the shopkeeper about the reason over the shop's closure. Said the shopkeeper that the mall's undergoing a big renovation. dammit.
 
    I have grown weary over something also these days. I am on the verge of losing control of myself and fall addicted to World of Warcraft again ( and Nescafe also ). Of course i strive for the equality of my attributes, like gaming skills...academic...health etc. Rest assured, i will still remember this dreadful A level deed i signed, and my pact with it will definetly serve as a drive to do my homeworks and refrain myself from those *temptation*. Anyways, just something delightful to share with you, i finally got my mage to level 70! maximum level! Woot i was so happy! Now i can fully enjoy the world with my new Snowy Gryphoon Mount. A flying mount! Grind golds for my epic flying mount...grind reputation for my leet caster sword and if time allows work on my profession.
 
    Ok enough of those. Something's been disturbing me a lot, to some extend. My JAE posting result. Its coming up soon, estimated to be 6th March. I really wanted to stay in Anglo-Chinese Junior College, cut-off point is 8 points, of which i got a 12 points for my O levels and a bonus point of 4, so i am just right on the margin. Fear the unavailability of places for me in ACJC though. However, so far i have been able to stay optimistic. Come rain or shine, i thought. Who knows right over at Anderson or St.Andrews Junior College can offer a better life for me?
 
    Days been boring for me. Chemistry test tomorrow. Today went to gym and workout. Everday some 2 hours of study times and of course an evening for my world of warcraft untill dinner time. School? Lectures...tutorials...practicals...they are all the same in some sense - boring etc. My room? never had a minute when theres not a single ant crawling. Just now i just ate pizza.  3 pieces and a cup of coke. Some coolies they have there huh.
 
    Last week we had Choy and May ( heard that they are quite renowned and soem people in...MTV? ) . Thye gave each of us a big calendar and was there to spread the awareness of the illness Lupus. First lady went up and told her about her past times, she is married now and when she started off and halfway she "partially' broke down and started weeping and sobbing. When she mentioned "the sky come falling down" when she got Lupus and that many illnesses came along, that was when she broke down and cried. Followed up next are May and Choy, one of then started sobbing also when they mentioned that their mom is a victim and how she suffered. At that moment i realised something though, the part of me that makes me want to stay in Interact Club has already gone...sad right?
 
     XXX, these days been very clouded for me. Are we teenagers always question the same thing? Are we feeling empty all the time? Is it love? is it because we live our life in materialism? Is it because we live our life wandering aimlessly? Well surely you will tell me time will unfold those answers slowly. Lets hope so, really. As you know i am quite an impatient person so dont expect me to hang on with this for long, i am going to get desperate soon. So much so for me, all the best to you in all aspect of life also =D .  Keep in touch ok? 
 
    Seems to me that the cunning time does not allow me to write anymore, so i'll just stop here and all the best in your A levels also. Laters.
 
P.S. I am still a 18 years old BOY hehe
 
Yours faithfully,
Lester
 

No comments:

Post a Comment