Thursday, February 22, 2007

Lust Lush Greenery

Yes, symptons of a loveless life...we whine about almost everything in our life...even the most wonderful thing can be converted into the vilest deed and hurt us. Sigh...
 
Let me construct a lists of annoying things which agitated me
 
- Ants infesting and invading my poor laptop of which they are attracted to lights while im just trying to have a peaceful time blogging, but they left me in a restless mood
- Gusts of dry associated with this extreme heat's onslaught for the entire evening, while I am just trying to have my laptop laid still on the table however this curtains kept slapping my darn face while im facing my laptop, and this "vacuum" which literally drained off the very last bit of moist on my skin while i was sleeping. Awful.
- Dusts. I just cleaned my room yesterday but when i got back to my room today the floor if carpeted with this layer of dusts, the hell!
- Sat on the bus which i just want to stay alone for a 5 minute or so, but this pair of "lunatic" couple went on the bus which the girl was sobbing and the guy was like hugging her and was *ehem* giving her some close-ranged kisses. Dammit, do you know that is damn cruel and hurts a loveless guy just sitting right behind the both of you?
- My retarded working 120GB external hardrive which I bet it is pushing me to the brim of buying another USB cable since it has been acting weirdly recently
- Thinking of tommorow's mass physical education, of which i just realised i have totally lost my pace to those excersizes simply because I was absent on Thursday for THREE consecutive weeks
- Put tartar sauce instead of Thousand Island on my salad just now for dinner
- Loads of homework, which I barely managed them, and in spite of all the time spent on homeworks, it still end up as some bluff to show my fellows teachers that i am doing my homework, and left me gasping for air everyday.
- I spent most of the time of the day day-dreaming or playing computer games. Dammit, I cannot focus! ( of course, when its time to study, i went day dreaming; when its time to rest, i play games)
- I dont have a girlfriend and I am feeling bad over that darn face of mines, envying all those "hawt" and "cool" looking guys around.
- I got myself a hair dye labelled "chocolate brown", but the result is some extra dosage on the darkening of my hair tone.
- I am bearing this curse of aha-never-gets-gd-but-laggy-internet, doomed by it for eternity. Caused my lvl 67 mage to die 5 times consecutively in the game simply because it got disconnected, of which i would have leveled to 68 by then.
- I am so sucky in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics and Chinese. Of which 5 of them out of 6 are my subjects which i am taking now. General Paper? Darn that, i'd rather back to those days which I am still struggling with English but excelling in sciences and mathematics ( *hallelujah* Angel :" Lester, must be grateful of what you have. Be happy!" *thunder roars* Devil :" Crave for more! drown yourself in the sorrow of your past!" )
- My next room roomie which just cannot understand the Philosphy of Humility ( go get "Dummies on Humility", please ) and just kept banging the door hard everyday they enter or exit the room, despite the many times i gently requested that they stop doing that because it is some...irritant
- My addiction over Nescafe
- Worrying over poosibilities of getting kicked out from my current Anglo-Chinese Junior College ( of which AC is where my heart belongs )
 
You see, its not like I am making a big deal out of this tiny puny details of my life, and bitching for the sake of bitching. NO. It is because there is no such thing as Love ( i am getting desperate, shit why am i like this, i am only 18! )...NOT! I am just damn ungrateful with every happenings in my life, there is nothing for me to look foward to the next day. Except for my darn World of Warcraft which is the drug of my life ( OH REALLY?! ), I see nothing else in my life that serves the same drive. Sad huh?
 
I just want my next day to be full of hope, a day that i will look foward to, which everynight i will want a tommorrow, i would want to shed the old leaves on that darn old tree, and grow new ones, and that lush green looks of it. You want it?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment