Monday, July 30, 2007

The action-reaction pair

OH finally, new fonts...
 
Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the song embeded in my blog, its a lovely and spirit lifting one =D
 
Days passed and im nearer to my promotional examination, and life always seem so relaxing for me. Last Friday, tempted by the offer "attend 1.5h get 3 hours CIP", i went for the Translation Competition. Finals were two Hwa Chong teams, one Raffles Instituition and Raffles Girl School ( where the hell is ACS? ). It was boring, towards the end. However there were many silly mistakes the competitors made and everyone let go of a big LOL. My friend and I sneaked out, some other of my friends also did. We sneaked and he wanted to hand in his homework to the pigeon hole near our school's staff room. While he was searching for his teacher's slot, i was pondering around, looked into the staff room and...
 
" LIM CHOONG YAN! " I pulled him and we hid at one corner, we were breathing deeply, and he peeked. WOAH he almost got caught, we waited till she went for the lady's restroom and went downstairs then only we reappear. We even went into one of the classrooms, which were used by drama club members or dancing or whatever, did it because she was somewhat heading our direction. While we were inside the classroom catchig out breath, those members of that club walked in and was O.O staring at us. I was like " uh, can we borrow your classroom a sec?" a girl replied "uh.....ok....what are you guys hiding from?" I ignored her and was busy cathing my breath. Went out the class, looked down, and she was was walking down the stairs and ALMOST again caught us, my friend ran and all i did was to just squat down. Phew, danger's over.
 
Made my way out, toke the bus and overslept on it. Alighted the bus some 547.43m away from the one im suppose to alight. It rained. I ran. So drenched untill the extent that my light brown school uniform looked dark brown and as if it was a brand new colour on the entire shirt. Finally made it back, chilled out and dried myself out. Went out in the night, to ACS(I), simple because one of my friend was performing and he asked me to watch him.
 
OK OK!
 
Buana and me was in the centre for perfoming arts, also known as CPA. We sat on the ground floor, the decide to move to the 2nd storey. Guess what? we got chased down by a teacher like as if we were a student, a prefect came to us an asked us to sit downstair ( which were swarmed with ACSI kids). I refused to, notified him that i am no student of this school and is an outside guest. " I uh...dont care ". I stared at the prefect. My friend got me downstairs. I swear i would cast goddamn Pyroblast stacked with Arcane power and a trinket on him and ensure it'll be a critical strike and watch him burnt under the effect of Ignite, IF ONLY my friend did not get me downstairs before i could react ( yes im THAT slow ). The show was funny. I swear, with my friend inside. 2nd show, entertaining. 3rd, boring. Yes guess what, before the 3rd show started, my friend whispered to me "your dearest friend's acting" i was puzzled. When the show started, i was.......
....
....
....
 
My ex-roomate was there. I swear i stayed for the sake of giving them face. The show only started 5min and some group of 10 people left. Followed by 4...5...6....7...8...or whatever. I pity you Theodore.
 
We went to Wah Chee, our common hang-out-place. Ate Mongolian Pork Rib rice. Got danny there also. Had a great time, then meet up with two of our friends back at the school gate and talked so goddamn loudly ( which i have not done for such a long time ).
 
Saturday, rain rain and rain. Nothing much. Except for the swimming pool's was so cold untill it felt like hypothermia when i got in. Today, nothing much, went for swimming lesson, free-style. I still remembered my first time there, when the coach asked me to swim free-style and have him judged on my umm...swimming skills? and to have couple of my friends there asked "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!". I think pushing towards perfection more than heading towards the mastery of this swimming technique. Was great, as in the lesson, the coach pin-pointed so many mistake i made and have ways to correct it.
 
Hostel assembly. They made sang the song "we have peace at the river" and did the hand slapping thingy. It was the hallmistress who were doing it, and she explained that we should enjoy every moment of our life and make it a happy one. She even changed the lyrics to " I have love for my neighbour" and asked us to smile at our neighbour.
 
Only one voice echoes in my head, "I hate scholars and i hate being one". Dont ask me why, i have no idea where that hatred comes from but it kept echoing in my head. Scary shit.
 
Been studying, playing WoW, doing homework, sufring net, eating, excercizing, sleeping, staying up at night playing, having a great time in school talking crap, ignoring people in my hostel, hanging out with old friends, seggregating myself from scholars in hostel. It sounds funny and childish. I know. I thought of it. I reflect on my self, and i find no reason why i have no right to behave in wahtever way i behaved. I have a reason. I have my personality, i love it, it aint evil. But what you people did was to dampen that spirit of mines, instead of amplifying it, and i grew very very sick of it. So before you calling a childlike person childsih, think again, are you the one behaving that way? Below is what somebody i hated so much told me during secondary school, it was engraved intomy mind, and although it comes out from the mouth of an asshole, but i bear it as if it was like a code.
 
Every action triggers a reaction
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment