Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dreams

As the word suggests itself. The wonderful and intriguing part is where...in many dreams, often the needs and wants of your life that was wished in real life, was relfected in the dream, and sometimes achieved.
 
I toke a nap, woke up at 8pm. ( yes i am FULLY aware theres applicable math assesment tomorrow ) had my dinner and now its 8.35pm. I couldnt help it but to have that dream i had to be written down somewhere, so i guess blog is THE ideal place, since thats where you put all your daily boring stuffs there.
 
Before anything, theres only 1 dream i have remembered for life, and want to remember it for life, and im not telling ya! ( *face palm*) Good, so this dream has a very weird setting, which is...in my bedroom ( oh noes! ), involves couple of people around but theres this person which is the icon of that dream, let call that mysterious person ( to you, not to me ), SinX.  So i was in my tiny bedroom, and swimming inside. Yes, somehow my bedroom could fit in an OLYMPIC sized pool! So as you all kow ( maybe not all ), i liked swimming and there goes me inside swimming with couple of my buddies around. Oh shoot...im starting to forget the dream..oh noes! hurry! before it vanishes!
 
oh SinX suddenly appeared on my messy un-made bed ( did i mention my bed is right next to the swim pool? lol ). SinX just sleeps on my bed and just stay aslept. Of course the usual bitchy me gave that WTF-look at SinX but did not question about SinX from my buddies. Lotsa things happen ( forgive me for being old and senile, i AM forgetting the story already ), like a leaking pipe next to the bed connecting to the swim pool, it burst open and drenched the bed and SinX but funny thing is SinX stay aslept.
 
Thats not the point reallly, the point is that no matter what happened around SinX, SinX seems not to be bothered. I had a birthday party downstair even ( that birthday is totally irrelevant...oh wait, not exactly. Its a big and fun birthday with many many many friends...which...nvm lets not go into that ). Its like a 2 or 3 days long dream, but i can always felt SinX's sorrow there lying on MY bed ( of which i did not sleep for that 2 or 3 days ).
 
So then i finally found a note or something. It goes something like this, SinX's soulmate is sentenced to lifetime imprisonment, and i remember seeing something about the date 31st, forgot the month but i remember very fontly about 31st...OH YES! Its not a lifetime imprisonment, but a...life...time...impri...sonment...and that SinX's soulmate is free from imprisonment on the 31st of XXXmonth and XXXyear? I dont get it, in this dream, someone sentenced to a lifetime imprisonment...can be released some day before his death. funny eh. So anyways...now this is the touching part ( to me )...
 
SinX chooses to stay asleep until that soulmate of SinX's free from imprisonment.
 
I know it sounds crappy...but throughout the whole dream, i kept hearing SinX's weeping, from within the heart. Very, very, very sorrowful tears. From a completely broken heart. Never felt so ever pitiful for anyone a long time, and i just felt it again. I will hence leave YOU to connect my dream to what i have mentioned earlier about what a dream is ( according to Dr. Chew's BullToyota dictionary's definition and not OX-FORD ).

No comments:

Post a Comment