Saturday, May 31, 2008

Coffee anyone?

I have this very bad habit, its a tendancy to "rush" things.
 
If i got back from college and i have
 
#1 Open the door
#2 Get my bag down
#3 Lock my car
#4 Drop my bag on my desk
#5 Get my water bottle up and wash it
#6 Empty my pockets ( yes my handphone and wallet )
#7 Have my dinner
#8 Wash all utensil
#9 Clean the table
#10 Empty trash bin and dispose them outside
#11 Collect all my laundry and have them nicely folded
#12 Get the newspaper alligned 90 degree on the living hall
#13 Turn out the gate. car porch, living hall lights
#14 Shower
#15 Get my"calender" book updated with all the homeworks
 
on my to-do list. i'll usually rush things. No idea why i do that but yeah. Today s a bit diffrent tho, cuz afetr my 7th item in my to-do list, a cup of coffee actually came in and chill things up a little. The coffee's aroma is simply soothing, really. Its like drugs lol ( in fact i think i am addicted to it =X ).
 
Funny, and usually i only get to settle down once i get them all done, and thats usually when you see me checking my hotmail inbox...facebook...friendster...and maybe blogging. Then some MSN chats and i'll waste all precious time stoning in front of the com till late night and sleep.
 
I know this is irrevelant, but really, i love coffee! Its like a gentle massage with all the aroma oil, followed by a SPA treatment etc etc etc.
 
Lesson of the story : take a break sometimes, its good for your soul. Be it during your hectic working schedule or the busy homework revising for an examination. Take a break at times, watch some TV etc. Like the chinese idiom, 休息是为了走更`长远的路. ( zomgawdwtfbbq *gasps* first chinese characters to appear on lester's blog! wow!) translation? a break is required so that you could travel more miles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment