Thursday, April 30, 2009

Night fever!

On the contrary, i actually had a fever early in the morning. Monday morning to be precise.
 
Still i dragged myself to campus and attended some 2 hours lecture in the morning ( which i never find them useful and enlightening ), followed by a 2 hour break and then somemore lectures. Guess what? the day after Monday, is the day i'll be having my physics test.
 
AINT THAT JUST GREAT!
 
whatever. I still went to see a doctor at monday evening regardless, and rest as much as i could.  Slept 12 hours straight afterwhich, and went campus the next day. Did the test nontheless, and when we're dismissed from the exam hall, i just walked straight out without uttering a single word and headed for my car and started my journey back home. Feels like a forever driving, really.
 
"Internal System Failure. Attempting system recovery. Initiating S.L.E.E.P. Booting system in 5..."
 
"4..."
 
"3..."
 
"2..."
 
"System Boot terminated. System error occured. Resuming all programs. Permission granted for Standby Battery's usage."
 
"Sector B.R.A.I.N. experiencing critical damage. Memory loss prevention initiated. Rebooting system in 5.."
 
"4..."
 
"3.."
 
"2..."
 
" System reboot teminated. Rengaging control on system's Central Processor Unit."
 
OH MY GOD, i finally made it back home and i used up like the last btis of my consciousness to stay alert so i wont get into an accident ( again ) and i rushed to my bedroom.
 
"System shutting down. Saving settings."
 
"..."
 
"..."

No comments:

Post a Comment