Monday, May 4, 2009

I K E A

HI FOLKS! How you all been doing! *cricket singing*
 
=(   No one's around. ANYWAYS -
 
My parents and my sis went IKEA the other day, and they bought some furniture and they had their employee send to us. So yesterday evening, a HUGE IKEA truck came, and they opened their big truck door and....
 
Wow...just three tiny boxes? like it didnt even fill 5% of the space...whatever. It seemed extremely heavy tho when they were carrying it in, later i tried to move it a little, it didnt even budge! Anyways untill today evening, i started to fix the cupboard ( oh i didnt mention its a cupboard yet )
 
[ 1700H - tearing and unpacking the package ]
 
[ 1820H - skeleton of the cupboard ]
 
 
[ 1840H - first completed drawer ]
 
 
[ 1930H - finished product ]
 
 
Did i mention my hands got tons of bruises also? And guess what, i was so dumb to drop my facial toner on the SAME hand after my shower, wow that BURNS MY FINGERS like mad! On top of that, i vacuumed all the damn spider webs all over my house's ceiling both today and yesterday. Did quite a lot, and were exhausted as well. Oh wells, that makes it more of a home than a house to me then.
 
Guess that is all, and im still not done with tomorrow's tutorial homework...damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment