Thursday, May 14, 2009

X-EST

Today ( Wed ), was a day i find pretty unusual.
 
I woke up the EARLIEST for weeks. Actually left for campus early and sit myself down in library and mug. Maybe i shd have that on a daily basis, since i can better off study in a library than at home with my World of Warcraft running next to my study desk.
 
Turns out it kinda rained in the morning, and was the COLDEST day for weeks and months. Gotta love the day where after you shower you didnt sweat a single bit, and how you can take a nap with blanket on you with the fan running at speed 1.
 
Also it had been the BUSIEST days because we had to somewhat rush for a laboratory project plan before out lab today. All because we were really clueless about how should we go about taking the measurements and calculating the required values.
 
Speaking of which, it had been the WETTEST lab of all as well since we were dealing with fluid flow and we had to use massive amount of water. Nonetheless we wet the floor a lot and it was pretty silly, and fun in a way.
 
Also turns out to me today was the DULLEST physics lecture of all. Zzzz.
 
LONELIEST dinner ever taken in week. My sis did not come back for dinner, and my lab ended at about 5+ closing to 6. I actually stoned in my car in the carpark hesitating between having dinner nearby before starting my journey back ( since its the peak traffic jam hours ) or starve myself to death on the journey back. It was obvious my stomach won the debate.
 
Had the QUIETEST drive back home as well. All the gentle musics and the jams and slow driving. I usually have p-p-p-p-p-p-p-poker face going on tho...
 
Well shits like these, especially my dinner part are meant to be happened. How else can we treasure the friendships we've always taken for granted everyday? Figures.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment