Saturday, June 20, 2009

Dispropotionality between Effort, and Rewards.

This is somewhat getting on my nerves, so i checked my Case Study project for Process System Analysis yesterday for the marks, i actually secured ONLY some 64% out of 110%. Excuse me, i beg your pardon, but did you just award me some 64% which is just barely over the half mark?
 
With all due respect, i made sure i did every single part, and i even checked the marking scheme as to how marks will be awarded / deducted so i would minimize all poosible penalisation, TYPED all my shits out as per requested, that including all the formulas and long ass calculation working. Only to find out that all those hardworks are now in vain. How can it even be just barely past the half mark? That is completely preposterous!
 
I dont know what went wrong because i dont have the opportunity yet to take a look at my own phailpiece, but hey whatever it is, do fate have to be that cruel? And please for christ's sake, dont come patronizing me with all the "life is just like that" and a long half an hour blaffing about how good you were at handling such situations like as if i've never been through such obstacles in my life.
 
I just hate it, because on one hand i am trying to be modest, and giving you your credit if you ever know anything better than me BEFORE i start popping any questions amd trying to sound like im Einstein-2nd-Generation. Guess what next? They'd take me as dumb, and start on their long ass blablabla ya-da-ya-da. Do you guys actually realise i'd actually know so much more than you, and just that i'm holding my mouth next because i dont want to embarass you? Usually they never realise that and i had to pull the HEY-STFU-AND-LISTEN-TO-ME-NOW lever. I'm sure that occasionally happens to me subconsciously, and hey, least i'm making an effort to stop that, DO YOU?
 
On a sidenotes, i think religions should teach people that as well. To have a constant self-awareness and constantly have a self-improving mindset, instead of just blindly commiting the same mistakes again and again, and see that you will get through it by asking forgiveness. Do you hold yourself back when you have the malicious intention of committing homocide, or just simply let your rage to take hold of you, and THEN go crying over spilled milks and ask for forgiveness?
 
You think about it.
 
That was quite a long winded 2 paragraph on a minor issue i brought up couple of paragraphs ago, and i'm really kinda not done with my...dissapointment. I could pass mathematics, because i could handle 60% of the paper; Dynamics as well i guess because my internal marks was sorta high; and hopefully PSA as well because the lecturers did mention this upcoming exam is easier than the mid-term one, and of course physics as well because i think failing a subject is just not an option. Whatever may befall on me, come rain or shine, i'm sure i'll find a way to deal with it.
 
And yesterday i watched a movie again, i guess i was doing it to escape from reality. Unless someone could step in, and give me a reality i dont have to escape from.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment