Friday, June 19, 2009

Ill

I know, the title looks like "III" to you huh, its actually
 
I L L
 
So i'm actually feeling a little ill, im guessing its all due to the sheer pressure i'm undergoing now. "I think you have a fear for exams, you used to always falling sick when exams comes back in singapore" stated by my dad. Of course i followed with a bazillion excuses and reasons afterwards.
 
It strucked me serveral times already, that to be happy is really all that matters. But, you know, we tend to forget things. So i was sleeping a little early ( 11.30pm, its early. ) and eventually woke up half an hour afterwards cuz i was feeling hungry. Its a good sign, cheers! So yeah, when i was resting a little, i realized i've gotten quite worked out with the exams. I am myself to be blamed as well for procrasinating, although i dont burn overnight fuel to study but the guilt and stress's there.
 
Well, it cant be that bad even if the worst befalls on me right? I mean, life still goes on man. Don't worry lester, be happy.
 
OH OH, on a side note, today like the 6+ of us went for lunch today, and i chat like i always used to, and in a long time ago. Totally missed that with sloggi, 1901 fangirl, function fxeng, Noi, hx and yaw. So yeah, i should keep my spirits high!

No comments:

Post a Comment