Thursday, July 23, 2009

Soft Toys

I think i am just like a soft toy, just that i'm not stuffed with cottons.
 
I'm stuffed with anger and jealously all the time. Always asking "Why" to things i dont have, and to my own weaknesses.
I'm stuffed with insecurities, untill the point i sleep with myself cuddled up all the time and i have a high tendency to keep things tidy, and i will be very restless untill they are so, because by then would i feel safe by having everything under my control.
I'm stuffed with all my nightmares and bad memories, like a casette rewinding and repeating the same secenes again and again.
I'm stuffed with an attitude of mines which i don't quite understand where i got it from, but i get extremely worked up and mad everytime someone tries to take something i earned myself, that include even a char siew pao.
I'm stuffed with oversensitivity, that everytime people react in a way i tend to think i did something wrong all the time.
I'm stuffed with pessimism, not academic-wise, and tends to find myself ugly all the time.
I'm stuffed without a heart, i have never, or even if i had, i'd probably forgotten about how Love is.
 
This is Lester, on another chapter on himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment