Saturday, January 9, 2010

Birthday

So it was my birthday yesterday. Wootzness!
 
Early morning parents and i went picking my friend JiaYean up and then we headed for KLCC, through the awesome LRT commuter train. Guess what? apparently i think they were trying to lay down a banner "Happy 21st Birthday Lester" on the railway track, caused some serious problems and one of the lanes are closed. Which made one particular station, Masjid Jamek station a temporary "interchange.
 
 
---------------->|=====|<----------------
Train               | station |                Train
<----------------|=====|----------------->
 
Something like that, so what happened was you have to take the train to that particular station, alight from the train, and wait for another train which will be on the SAME PLATFORM, and approaching from the other direction in order to go foward. You have no idea how long it toke me and Jia to figured it out, alongside with all the commuters and caucasians which no doubt alrdy imprinted a bad impression for them. What a day, a birthday. lol. We decided to hang out at the Masjid Jamek station untill Ken arrived so we could leave for KLCC together. Did i also mention this caused a long "train jam"? Resulting in long wait when stopped at a station before departing to another station. Malaysia, Truly Asia. Ken finally got there and got me a very...fanciful tiny polka-strawberry-dots plastic bag, first thing that came to my mind is sanitary pack LOL. Hey guess what? its a Frostmourne ( warcraft stuff really ) keychain, its the same as Janelle's, ONLY BIGGER hah! Thanks Ken!
 
 
So the 3 of us got the KLCC and dined in at Manhantten Fish Market, well its part of the plan to feed on cooked fish and then view on live ones haha. Or otherwise, i couldnt remember haha, but it was defiinitely the plan to do both. Went KLCC Aquaria right after that, it was fun! I remembered clearly i mentioned i wanted to go Aquaria quite dearly tho, and i don't know whether its by coincidence or not Ken mentioned we should go Aquaria, either way it suits me just fine haha. And man, i've gotta say i LOVE that underwater tunnel.
Nothing beats having a shark swam across overhead, and theyre that huge! Beside, they're shrunk to 70% of their original size due to the refraction of the glass panels in the tunnel. Like, i totally seeing those sharks VERY up close and it was said that its a rare sight to have so many of the sea living beings to dwell outside of the dark corners and come out close. I would say the same thing, because its my birthday! Oh, and in the midst of our visit, we happen to have bumped into the feeding time, where there are divers out there. I actually typed "You are so cool!" on my handphone and sticked it to the glass and got the diver to read it haha! He gave a thumbs up, and make a gesture which suggests its shivering and cold inside.
 
We took a cab back afterwards, silly idiotic driver actually offered RM40 to take us back to my house. I felt like flipping my middle finger to that driver. We later flagged a 2nd cab that runs on meter, and guess how much? a little less than RM20 only, which the cab driver asked why we denied the first cab and mentioned "wah cepat kaya la orang ni" meaning - theyre fast getting rich with all these overly high offers.
 
We chilled out in my house, and they had a little tour around my little house. Left quite late, about 6.45 because i was saying how the VIP should always be the later one. Screw the rest that are still late, but many thanks to Mark Sean and George which arrived so early. Big thanks to Jia for sorting everything damn messy things out in the RedBox, i was just busy talking and looking in the mirror the whole damn time. Did i also mention the first thing i got into our room, is to get out again to get food and they tasted so nice? I guess i was just plain famished.
Sara and Brenda came afterwards due to the lack of parking spaces which was *inhales* DUE to Ne-Yo coming down sunway for a concert. I had a hard time finding parking as well, ended up in the sunway hotel outdoor parking with a fee of 7 bucks. Whatever. I've gotta say its pretty expensive per head for the karaoke, but thanks to my parents who paid half the amount for everyone. YewJin TianHui and EeLing came the latest, funny when Tian called he mentioned could he bring a friend along. You know how particular am i about who comes and who doesnt haha, then i asked for the name and he mentioned EeLing. Immediately i'd thought she was his gf,
 
"Whos your friend?"
"EeLing."
"Your girlfriend is it?"
"Ya."
"GIRLFRIEND IS IT OR NOT?!"
"YES YES!! "
 
Thats more like it, have some sense of *clears throat* ownership over her la man. haha. Well, girlfriend/boyfriends are most welcomed tho, theyre counted as one to me anyways haha, except when comes to billing im sorry LOL. Had a fun time singing, and i'd never knew my pitch can go so high and strong like songs by Christina Aguilera untill the point that even our awesome Sara couldnt do it! haha!
 
So there were Myself, Ken, Jiayean, George, Sara, Brenda, Mark, Sean, Yewjin, TianHui and EeLing. Oh and apparently sara brenda and eeling were schoolmates last time. What a tiny world. Midway Mark left earlier tho, which i must admit i was a little pissed untill i opened the present he gave me which made me LOL so badly haha. Its a friggin...let me find a picture first...
 
 
Yes this. The fucking exact same one. Man, tell me what was in your mind when you walked into the shop and bought this? Damn even i would be so ashamed to put this on the cashier table and pay for it. Its a *inhales*....
 
SkinxWear branded Men T-Back String Push-Up Thong. I swear, such items are manufactured in hell. I know im a sex icon...but...this? HAHAH seriously! Sean on the other hand got me a HushPuppies t-shirt, although they both share to buy these 2 items but i seriously think its 2 different items bought by 2 different people and have no whatsoever deciding factor on each other's choice of item.
 
 
Heh i just dipped it in soap water this morning and forgot to take it out to dry untill a while ago haha. Myth#1: Dont dump newly bought shirts into washing machine the first time, hand wash it! Because washing machine may tend to shrink it! So far its been true, maybe its just my intuition. However the gd news is i like it and i should be wearing it the next time given the opportunity! hence im wahsing it today!
 
About 10pmish my parents and my sis along with her bf came over to cut come cake and sung me bday song.  Afterwhich we went MOS clubbing!
 
 
And for the whole time i'd never expect george to come along also haha! Had a fun time, and sara & brenda treated me a...shot. I forgotten what shot was that but it was named TestTube. Tasted pretty nice, and i treated the other cup of Vodka like water because i was so friggin thristy. Damn the crowd in MOS, i guess it ws because of Ne-Yo's concert. Fun day! Thanks everyone for spending time with me and the bday wishes! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment