Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New

I actually didnt make an effort to point out that this year is 2010 and its a new year in my blog.
 
"Shame on you lester..."
 
Cool. Fine. HAPPY 2010! Take the zeros away, and its my age! How awesome is that, and we're all dying in 2012. Kidding. I have so much to do =D
 
So new year is usually about new resolutions and aims and whatnot, i regret to inform every living soul on the 3rd rock from the Sun that...i actually did not achiev any 2009 targets, well not that i have ANY to begin.
 
"Shame on you lester...."
 
=_= seriously. So i decided to set up some 2010 resolutions and here they are
 
#1 Save 100 bucks everyone month and will not ask for additional pocket money for every month, unless earned with effort.
#2 Save up to 1000bucks on December 2010 at least, with the hope that i could buy a super laptop and bring to Australia.
#3 Work on my face complextion and my awful ass stretch lines. Theyre really hideous.
#4 Keep up with the weekly swimming routine, and increase the laps gradually ( im proud to say i could do breastroke in 5 laps, and freestyle in 4 laps without breaking, and pushed to 15laps per week. I know its cake, but it aint easy COACHING yourself to do it and stick to it. I swear if i could listen to iPod while swimmng, i'd be doing it. Sometimes it get really boring swimming. )
#5 Live up to my "its-a-want-or-need". If its not too much a WANT and not a NEED at all, dont buy it. Furthermore i shall ask minimal things from my parents. ( Again i am proud to say i've done pretty well in this field. Actually refrained myself from getting an iPhone 3Gs although i actually wanted it quite badly. )
#6 Live my life like everyday is a blessing. ( Which is progressing pretty well, i have managed to stay very optimistic about this long holiday )
#7 Will not purchase World of Warcraft : Cataclysm upon its release. Will quit it and wait for Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty. ( Anyone interested in buying my account? haha i MIGHT consider if the deal's really good ) 
 
Come to think about it, i've actually worked pretty well for 2009 as well.
1) Made an effort to consume veggie for every single damn meal, and an apple or fruit a day.
2) Spare all my family members from all the housework to my best ( and not bestest ) ability and not WHINE to them. ( Only managed to do this towards the end of the year, still consider an achievement nonetheless. I deserve a credit! haha )
3) This is probably the best. For the last quater of year 2009, i managed to make an effort to care for our mother earth. Day by day, bit by bit. Includes eating at the stall instead of packing the food, and making an effort to turn off 1 additional light in my house everyday. E.g. toilet lights after usage.
4) I drove a lot safer and with more patience. ( this probably is the part where all my friends would doubt me...i swear! )
 
Hmm not bad a year then i guess,
my Sunway College year has been a good one,
 and so was 2009 in Monash.
Yey! Way to go, i'm making good progression with my life! 2010, here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment