Thursday, April 15, 2010

This and That

Another day, another entry. Been investing a lot of time into this blog anyways, have so much to say all the time anyways. But somethings are just better off to keep to myself really, but one thing's for sure. This blog aint political and i wouldnt even try to make myself sound gd from my entries, because i tell you - some blogs i read are just so fake sometimes. They've phrased almost everything so commercially. I dont know, least mine's a place for an outlet and somewhere i could vent some of my feelings, thats a given.
 
Many things happened recently, i mean its all minor stuff. Here and there, this and that. Like just now, i just found out the fish that had been badly infected by white spot and were quarantined in my makeshift ICU, initially thought its balance system was severed but a while ago it actually sort recovered. I guess its in a traumatized state now, when i dropped it back into the big aquarium while changing the water for the "ICU", it actually dashed around in the tank like a fish with MAD FISH DISEASE, so fast at lighting speed that its movement is giving my eyes a hard time registering. I felt awful really, to see it suffered so badly, not to mention its tails were extremely in bad shape now.
 
Jonathan's birthday today, but he didnt put it up on facebook. Talked about wanted to know who actually remembered. Hell how could i? lol but thanks to jiayean who reminded me so i...literally could be the first to wished him on facebook. Screw and _|_ those who still claimed theyre the first the wish him happy bday on facebook, hello? L2scroll down and read whos the first? Owh and tianhui a.k.a peanut butter banana guy actually talked to me on msn!.........and the occasion is math assignment -.-. Seriously you jackass, dont do that, and dont ditch ppl in a conversation because it sucks! =(   I'd talk to any of you in Australia any time any day man. Except peigy, im actually intimidated to talk to her. She sounded like she could devour me anytime even through msn, although her ton of voice is still gentle.
 
Had dinner just now, by a dimsum van that drives through my neighbourhood at night. cost my RM9.70 for 1 meal -.- seriously, i've overspent for this month. And now i felt guilt, fat guilt because of
1) overspending money
2) eating fat stuff like dim sum
3) wasted 4 plastic bags by packing those food, hell the van is just right outside my house and i couldve just used a plate.
Which brings me to my solution
1) Declare a state of financial emergency
2) drink chinese tea and workout more
3) took 3 of the cleaner plastic bag, hung them up and aired them so i could reuse them
 
Hmm what else...
 
Nothing much really i shouldnt just type things here just for the sake of typing. Saw a friend's comment on facebook, "everyone also have a person deep inside their heart, nothing special". Which kinda struck me, i'd never thought that way. It almost always appeared i am the only one. Maybe because the person for me just meant so much untill the point that everything else around me seemed invinsible.
 
And i am procrasinating as i type here, been trying to study since 9pm but its a good 11.45pm now and i'd probably head to bed soon. Sara Bareilles - Gravity. Good song anyways.
 
I dont know why would humans emo...it's becoming a habit now really. I couldnt even play my games now. I dont know anymore, i dont know what else to do anymore, i cant think straight anymore...but one thing's a given, i have to hold myself on together because what i wanted would make me selfish...

No comments:

Post a Comment