Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Broken inside

Another entry, another issue. Saw a message displayed by a friend of mines on facebook, says
 
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place"
 
Sure it makes a lot of sense. I wouldve given up on so much things come to think about it. Yes there are certain matters that i am still holding on to due to strong reasons behind it, but some are just plain...nuisance. Studies? Really? I still cant believe how are we still studying after nearly two full decades. Oh and before you start whining on studying, you'll be spending the rest of your godamn pathetic life after this two decades of study...working. Great. Just great.
 
It really makes me wonder, what is the bigger picture out there? There must be some sort of significance out there other than just earning money. You've got to admit it its all about it now. One thing really bothers me - are there no one that cared about the environment? I can boldly tell you i make an effort every single day or rather every waking moment. Today alone i could already tell you
 
#1 I actually bypasses numerous trashbins, and walked a good distance looking for recycle bin just to recycle paper.
#2 I drove just now with air-con off intentionally because the weather was cool
#3 I brought my own bowl to pack my dinner
 
And still i heard people rather packing stuff etc. Like seriously those plastic bags are going to be incinerated or buried, and you can watch them so ever still and cool? Come 2012 or the end of the world, no repentance would matter anymore. I'm not asking you to sacrifice all your possesions though, just a little effort everyday without jeoperdizing much of your convenience, and help the environment. Who needs 60 Earth Hour? I could honestly tell you i comepletly forgotten about it, but hell that 1 hour of electricity you've saved? Is nothing compared to the electricity you COULD HAVE saved on a daily basis.
 
For christ's sake really.
 
I'm exhausted on one hand really. I mean i DO have more burdens that what i apeared on the outside, ok fine. Who doesnt? I kinda just feel like the all of me, just hangs in the balance because i just lack the Love. Like a silly boy waiting for true love and whatnot, but yeah its a huge part of me missing off. I dont know what to do anymore for the most part, but i do know it can bring a difference. Its not like i've never dilamun cinta before, i know it because it drives me crazy.
 
Love is kind. Love is patient. Love is slowy losing your mind.
 
True fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment