Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Canon

Hmm, i guess a picture paints a thousand words.
 
 
Thats my dad (right), with Hong Kong actor Simon Yap (where else, on the left DUH), ambassador of Canon. I still wondered how he managed to secure a place to the dinner only months securing dealership with Canon.
 
HEY NIKON, about time you guys do something?! =D
 
Enough said =P. On a sidenote, the way my dad run his business is quite astounding. I mean they've ( my parents ) came a long way since the first day J One Camera run its business. On some occasions when my dad mention about how stuff runs in the business department, it really left me very much enlightened, theyre things that most people would not have thought off. I actually take a lot of pride in my dad's intelligence tho in the business department, does make a lot of ppl in the same field looking newbish...i guess lol.
 
P.S. i'm just saying "i guess" to display a small extend of modesty, in actuallity, i somewhat cant be bothered...I GUESS. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment