Friday, May 7, 2010

My mistake, your burden.

Sorry,
 
To all the fishes i've killed due to my mistake which cost a good 6+ lives. My dear brown tiger barb, green tiger barb which i treasure dearly ever since the addition of you guys into the aquarium. My two other tin foiled barb which both their left eyes were infected and now forever gone. Near two decades of fish breeding experience still not sufficient enough to save the all of you from the widespread of the resillient infection. I'm glad tho, the alpha male of my aquarium still lives, hes ever so big and strong to me. I guess imma gonna have to let go of the two fellas, its a pain tho.
 
Reminds me of the last of the bunch of fishes before the Arowana days. I single handedly raised some 4+ of them for nearly 3 years. One tin foil barb was SO huge particularly...only to have them all died to diseases. Sucks. I missed them.
 
Fish can be as dearly as other pets like dogs and cats too, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment