Sunday, October 17, 2010

1,2,3 and 5

It means random, if you're still tilting your head sideways and frown with much confusion.

Just a couple of things, i guess i'm just hyped with my new blog hence more frequent entries are seen. Firstly, I lied. I clearly wanted some other wallpaper. So I've found another one and god knows how long this one is going to stay. 

Digress. I've finally gotten my very own DSLR camera simply because I'll be bringing one with me when I'm going Australia. My initial plan was not to bring one with me, after much consultation, i came to the conclusion that bringing a DSLR over is the situation a condom can get you into. Yes, the seemingly vocabulary mistake you've spotted is indeed not a mistake. Its the situation of "better to have one when you dont need it, rather than not having one when you needed one".


Everything is second handed material. The body itself is a second hand with ONLY a measly 600 shutter count. Well shutter counts are like a car's mileage, they are some form of a measure to its age. Basically 1 shutter count - 1 shot. The lens is a 18-200mm VRII lens. So actually i did clean it up a little. The screen protector is glass and i put it on myself, yes, I'm pro enough to do it haha. The strap is not the original strap because the original one would have no elasticity AT ALL. Its a pain to your shoulder, so I've gotten myself another strap. Very comfortable indeed, and it has that little curve to match your shoulder's dimension. Very smart indeed. Of course, not forgetting the UV filter I've added to protect the lens as well. Thats all about it. 

Digress. Just wanted to show how ordinary my lunch sometimes can be. 
(Oh did I also mention I had this lunch setup, because I found out basically I've overspent for the past few weeks?)

Its more waiting than eating than cooking than washing. Its all the pasta's fault. It takes 10min plus to be fully cooked whilst everything else is nearly instant. The scramble egg which took me less than 3min to make. The pasta sauce from supermarket. The black pepper hotdog from supermarket which I just dump them in the boiling water along with the pasta. Top it off with a cup of coffee, and thats my lunch. 

Digress. This spectacles. Actually works.
(Introducing the 101 Spectacles to view things like a fruit fly)

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT look down on this thing. It actually works and last time round when i was still in secondary school, it actually managed to reduce my eyesight degree significantly, but of course not until it could render my 100degree spectacles useless.

Digress. Blogging on blogspot is actually a much more pleasant experience than Windows Live. Yes windows live, you can suck on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment