Saturday, October 30, 2010

Stressed desserts

Its been nothing much for the, i dont know past few weeks.

Actually there are. Peer pressure got a hang of me and I'm under a lot of stress. Doing my best no longer counts, its doing well what counts. It sucks, when you've seemingly put in a tons of effort and the results are satisfactory most of the time, well, at least until you started viewing other's.

So I've really been studying, staying at home etc. Only today, when the seemingly nice weather gave me hell. Just got my hair wet by the rain for like less than 10seconds and now I'm already down with fever. Thank goodness its only a mild one where I could get some rest and recover, hopefully. So much for praising the cool weather for the past few days.

I actually missed a couple of things earlier and was lazy to note it down here. E.g. my auntie from HongKong came down and brought their local delight, "wife cake". Also theres this one Sunday i had to babysit my sis and her bf's little dog until the night. Right there and then I realized I really couldnt stand having a dog in my household. Only puny ones like hamster of fish strictly kthxbye.Furthermore there is this one day, hmm, make it two days I've gotten quite worked out with a subject, Heat and Mass Transfer (CHE2163's the unit code). Just an insight into the subject, the past year paper only had 2 pages worth of questions, and then the rest of the 10 pages were filled with formulas. Yes, by formulas I meant formulas. All alphabets and numbers. Good thing is my efforts are finally paying off, at least I could get the majority of the question solved as opposed to having to have to look at solution and still spend 10min deciphering their working. 

Right now i guess I'm just waiting for the food in my stomach to digest a little more before heading to bed. Life sucks, just sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment