Friday, October 19, 2012

MyBox

I'd always wish, there's a sort of technology that could block sound completely. Of course you can say vacuum could do the job, but realising that technology from a conceptual stage is a huge leap. 

I like singing. And I'm bad at it. But who cares, I love to tune the music so loud and sing out load and still have the volume of the music high enough to cover my own voice, so I'd think my voice is very much alike with the singer...which is remarkably good. Except for the case of Rebecca Black, that I'd listen to my own voice.

I have to constantly hold my voice down because it's bad to disturb my neighbours, but sometimes I just want to sing out loud, like those days in my Honda City during traffic jams. 

God I miss having my own mobile karaoke box with 4 wheels. It's definitely most guys' insatiable thirst to have a decent car of their own, being able to move around unrestricted (except for the factor of fuel), and in my case - singing.

horribly.

out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment