Saturday, October 13, 2012

Try

Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned

For what I am going to talk about is with regards to lyrics of Pink's song Try, it's very much like a tunnel vision as they're suppose to mean something else. However I am just going to isolate just these few lines and just view them as they are.


I think you could say that my personality is very much unorthodox, and I tend to have very different view on things. What people consider to be a norm was otherwise considered to be unsightly by me, for example punctuality. 


People get stressed up sometimes and clouded by the "what if", don't get me wrong, 99% of the people undergoes these sort of situations and friends would just come in and give advice of comfort. I on the other hand could tolerate these to a very small extent, to top it off I have only 0.01% of the normal human patience count. To me these are just an absolute waste of time, especially since you're worrying the unknown. Given the time still in their hands, you'd be surprise how people still sit around worrying about such things. Most of the time, I couldn't be bothered to give words of comfort. 


That and situations where people claimed that they're panicking because they can't finish an assignment or whatnot. That is another thing that I could not comprehend. It's essentially the same thing where they kept thinking "what if I couldn't make it in time?". Panic will throw your focus off balance, and cut your efficiency down because a good amount of energy is spent on stressing yourself up. Why couldn't people just tell themselves that  "I can do this" or "Come what may, I'll do what I can now" instead, rather than all the broadcasting your panic state of mind. 


Another would be how people go around bragging how little sleep they've got due to the rushing of assignment. I honestly cannot wait to tell you how much sleep I've got as opposed to your nap time. Why are people so proud of all the hardships they've endured due to their lack of capability in time management?


I don't understand. Why aren't people striving to be stronger than what they could be? It's funny at times too when I give it my best shot, be on top of time management and diligent in attending lectures so I could be prepared for tests - only to be deemed arrogant when my response to the preparations done was "I think I've done what I could and I think I'm prepared". Allow me to break it down to you - the all of you are babies sitting there crying hoping the world could come shower their love on you, so you could be saturated with all the constant reminders that the  world loves you and fills you up like a sponge which in fact the world is full of lies. Wait till the day where you really needs help, there and then see carefully who are the ones with words only and without actions. 


Hate me? Exactly what I am trying to say. People constantly put their friends to a test because they want such reminders, and when one turns their back because they've had enough, the streak continues on by stressing the remaining existing friends. The loop can never be closed. There's only a few handful of people where I know they're really trying and only break it down to me when they really need an ear. Come the time where harsh words are needed to give them a wake up call, they deem you as a harsh and not understanding. 


That and a whole long lists of events that took place this year. Nobody is trying any more because they're the majority. Nobody is trying any more because all they do is try to fit in the majority. Nobody is trying any more because they're afraid of being left out. All your ideals will die away with your desire to fit into somebody else's ideals. All that you stood for and believed will be twisted and degrade because the "majority" you so wished to be a part of, deemed it as a norm. 


You see, I have a desire

No comments:

Post a Comment