Tuesday, June 27, 2006

2molo sch sia...

2molo sch starts liao……now is 7.30pm…tis is usually the time when my prep time starts ( the 2h time where u muz sit down in the studyrooms and study sth or revise sth or do homework…..) but Sun n Thurs has n exception cuz Sun is Sun lo….its the tradition but Thurs is later cuz we haf Koinonia….which is the time for Christian worshipping….the word Koinonia actually meant fellowship….so now waiting for prep 2 starts lo….oso lazy 2 pack my bags n look for undone homeowrks…..prelims comin soon la….!! O lvl soo la!!

Eh juz now Loius Danny n I went out for dinner…its actually written tat “its ok to eat ur dinner down @ boarding sch dining hall” but when we went down there n asked….they said kinda got not enuf food…knnz…..we end up eating outside near our sch…I …yes I ordered a “Crab Tang hoon” n then danny asked me 2 order a “Singapore style freid noodle “ which is “Sing Zhou Mi fen”…..of course the fried mee comes 1st….then while we was eating of course I made lots of noise….calling frens tat walked past…even gotten PAULUS!! (actually name’s Ronny Paulus…) n Samuel Eng…ppl called him Seng though…I head care la…..then we sat 2gather oso lo….

Then Ashwin acme by n joined us oso…tat blackie lolz…..l8ter n Assisntant Hallmaster oso dropped by a sec….AND THEN…..the CRAPPY NOODLE came! Its bloody S$13!!!!fuck it….the other 1 like only S$3…of couse the both of em stared at me n im damn pai se liao lo…..n then eat until like damn dirty lo…n everybody’s like staring @ us alrdy lolz…..

Nvr knew im so mempersiasiu-ing 1……ne wayz…not bad of n experience…

OH YEA!!

 Time now : 7.40pm

Date now : 25th June 06’

Same thing lo….cant use internet oso lo…then scared I 4get wat 2 type 4 my nice-x journal sia…..so very gan joing n hurry type down lo…hehez…..anyways….really miss my World of Warcraft….*sigh* but im back 2 reality sia…..very the streesful 1 le…..AIYA…..die liao lo….                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment