Wednesday, June 21, 2006

SO LATE??!!

guys...if ur readin tis....im probably waitin for sth untill NOW n my eyes all panda-liked alrdy....knnz....damn waiting for World Of Warcraft ( some *ehem* MMORPG...mass multiplayer online role playing game) to finish their weekly maintenace...they said its 8h and i timed....n it turned out...1h late...gosh....damn..im waiting cuz imma gonna leave for singapore 2molo and i dun wana miss it..especially when tis maintenace is applying the new patch..NEW PATCH!! in addition wif any great features that comes wif the patch tat interest me....grr...errps...i juz DUN wana wait till 2molo mornin....NO WAY I WNA IT NOW!!
 
n my frens all soccer matches happily enjoy while im doing some real lame browsing through all the frenster profiles...so SIENZ!! can die le....btw FYI....WoW's my life.....so SHUT UP!! I NOE UR RIGHT in fron of UR COM sayin how dumb i m....but 2 bad...JUZ SHUT UP!!! in ur mind i dun care..silence tat noise of ursin ur head now!!
 
dammit....n its still not on yet...ok imma gonna check 2 more times....if those realms r still not up yet....tats it....

No comments:

Post a Comment