Thursday, June 22, 2006

Last minute packing....

Firstly...dont read ne thing....JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE TIME...knnz...dammit lol but cant b helped....
 
Because...
My Night Elf Priest lvled to 40...
Need to by mount...
Make Dreamweave Gloves.....
Try out Shadowform....
Respec my mage's talents to deep frost...
Try out the Winter Chill's effect....
Go and get Archamage Xylem to do my 60 mage quest.....
Travel around the world to experience the scourge invasion....
 
FYI...i NOE u totally dun understand but oh well who cares...so i ended up playing untill 2am ++++....as promised 2 my mom...dammit....but either way i dun haf the stamina to keep hold until then....n seriosuly....i played all the way from 9AM this morning untill now 3AM...n its 18h NON-STOP!! i was amazed by then oso......lol not 2 mention how late i slept the night be4 tis....like 3am oso LOLZ.....
 
i was juz takin a paper n walkin around my house 2 note down all the things i need 2 bring though....in case i 4got....even though tis sorta travelling is like nth special 2 my life liao.....but STILL i will surely 4get 2 bring sth....the recent trip...i 4got to bring M'sia Ringgit....n then  i starved badly.....luckily my fren brought some lil xtra so he lended me some...phews.....
 
To b frank.....theres no such thing as " aiya stay so long @ sg liao where got homesick 1 le...." I TELL U NOW.....everytime i went back and about 2 leave my home sweet home....i WILL DEFINETLY get homesick a bit....DEFINETLY......how can u not missed ur home? those r bullshits.....unless ur house kena burned down liao lolz....
 
I duno bout my life oso....aiya say come bak M'sia do lots of A Math but en dup playin WoW everyday!!! n not doin a single thig...lot of ppl say i change lioa....but in fact i do.....somehow i became very mean....very selfish....i dun like sth...i juz head care it out....or sth like tat....got sth..juz tell em off....no hidings....n then haf this suspicion on every1 around me....(yes if u noe mw well....im naturally some1 who alwayz prepare 4 the worst and suspects every1.....)...n bout frens...haha.....man some said they're a need....
 
I SAID NO!!
 
frens r so fragile.....u put in SOO much time mending every single scar u made n stuff like tat....U SUFFER IN THE END!! juz say gdbye 2 tat guy/gal if u dun like her.....n i nvr wanted a best fren...ts bullshits....bez frens comes n goes....they nvr stay long.....when its time 2 separate.....U HAF TO!!
 
damn y was i sayin those? ne wayz.....my view on tis world changed a lot...after all the torments and challanges i went through....im not gonna lose (kia su u can say.....but in fact its not....ur either the HUNTER or the HUNTED....).....whoever pose a threat....i'l make sure u get lost....DIE jk la.....
 
k la....*yawn* sleepy liao...i noe i af 2 sleep...but lolz...still dun feel like doin so....=D l8terz guys

No comments:

Post a Comment