Wednesday, June 21, 2006

First blog huh..

Well hey all.....suprised huh? my first blog...well errps its not actually like my 1st blog though...i had many but after i key-in....i deleted the whole blog LOL....its kinda pointless though...i had blog oso in Hi5.....but useless la...but recently...not recently la....been quite some time..figured out since im so MSN sia...y not ake my blog here....oso those big bulks of photo..(if not 4 my com crashed recently i would've uploaded more pics...really...) n in addition wif the availability of wireless network in my room in singapore....tis daily (or maybe 2days-ly) blog write-in can b made even more poosible.....
 
So i really hope tis turned out ok ( oh pls i typed tis 4 every blog i made....BUT listen...tis one really i mean will turn out ok....) n ehem drop in couple of comments on those photos if u wan...not 2 sure though how tis MSN space works, still need some time 2 figure it out then...

No comments:

Post a Comment