Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blogalicious

Four, Three, Two - UNO!
 
Listen up y'all, cuz this is it!
Cuz lester went to sunway pyramid~
 
Lesterlicious definition got 5 of us to sunway,
i make them watch movie with me and had dinner with me,
You cant rebel, you must obey,
i aint easy, im demanding,
i got reasons for outing,
so they just obey and got there.
 
Lestericious
but i aint flirtatious,
and if you were suspicious,
I'll tear you into pieces,
I flip fingers *points mid finger*
That puts them lads on GASP, GASP
And they be lining down the block just to bow to my will.
 
Finding parking ( go up, up )
Finding parking ( until the CP5 floor )
Finding parking ( finally i got a parking )
I found a parking! ( r-r-r-r-r-r-r-reverse parking! )
 
Nando's for dinner-
Red Cliff for movie-
And nothing to drink- ( *echoes* drink drink drink ~ )
 
Lestericious and Sloggi went first for some nice dinner,
And then haoxian and george came,
coming to join us for food,
i'm the H to the U, N, G, to the R, Y
and then i filled up my stomach and the rest came by.
 
I'm lestericious ( so delicious )
We lepak for a while,
I be up for some drinking if the rest would agree,
Some drinking spree~
I was so dissapointed,
Least i went starbucks and get flirted by a cheesy guy.
 
So we talk ( talk cock, cock )
So we talk ( The topics getting weirder )
So we talk ( and then theres some fireworks )
So we halt ( hold hold hold hold hold up, check it out )
 
Baby, Baby, Bady
Theres so many colours,
like some pretty flowers,
Wanted more ( fireworks ) to fire,
it'd fancy, fancy
I'll be joyed with much joy
its so fancy, fancy
it'll make you HIGH-KAY
 
[ BLAH-BLAH-BLAH repetitions, and then RAP TIME ]
 
All we do was watch movies sitting in the damn front seats,
and then some weird seduction going in the cinema,
the movie was so godamn long that my neck's dented,
after much movies and weird scene and sara talking non-stop,
we got out of the movie and then decide what to do next
and then we're done and we bid farewells and then thats the end for all of us
but i'm trying to tell you, trying to tell you that...
NEVERMIND
 
so damn sad ( aye, aye, aye, aye )
so damn sad ( aye, aye, aye, aye )
so damn sad ( aye, aye, aye, aye )
I'm emo Lester, e-e-e-e-e-e-emo, emo
It's so emoish ( aye, aye, aye, aye )
 
Ok anyways enough, you have any idea what pain i had to go through to type all those above? I actually opened a website with fergie's Fegaliciou's lyrics and started counting the number of syllabus in a row and crack my head thinking what to put in!
 
"Well...no one asked you to do these"
 
FUCK YOU! kidding haha well i was kinda bored as well. HEY you should really play Fergalicious and sing my blog at the same time, its fun! Yeah i know im kinda sad, and guess whats gettin sadder?! I think i might record a singing of that tonight maybe HAHA. Sigh...Valentine's coming again...or should i say Singles Awareness Day? =P
 
Anyways i went about trying with a long-ranged lens, with my DX body it should extend to 120-600mm ( default 80-400mm ). So the longer range lens i zoomed at 400mm, and the other lens i zoom at 24mm ( so 32mm on a DX body ). Just some fun shits. The left one has been modified by the progra, Paint before so...the quality sucks big time.
 
Peace guys, enjoy Valentine's =D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment