Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Did you just....wha?

Yes! My all time favourite ripway.com file hosting site...just denied my uploading of songs! WHAT THE FUCK?
 
Now my blog is officially music-less, and im currently with a noseblock again. Gosh i hate to have a noseblock, and its actually more like a nose itch. Yeah and im not done bitching. And my hair is forever with like white hair, hey i have actually went highlighting for my air, and i dye strand by strand into white colour, man how awesome is that!
 
Oh yeah and pls dont mention about my blog outside my blog, haha, cuz seriously on one hand it rly makes my day knowing someone actually reads my blog, but if you have to repeatedly report to me what i wrote in my blog...Not cool. No offense tho, altho i know you're pretty much offended now and would navigate away from this webpage for good! Oh wells. Let me vent my anger.
 
And yeah, you've gotta be wondering why of 2-3 years of blogging i hardly upload any pics of myself...simple, cuz im always so unphotogenic. I hate photos, recordings etc. Yeah i know im not all that handsome tho IRL but hey the least i look good in my room's mirror all the time. Whatever is with that, its so random!
 
So im kinda back to a fulltime gamer, and yeah when you cleared almost every dungeon the game can offer, you've got pretty much nothing left to do for the rest of the week until the resets come. That include spending 6 hours in front of computer                     raiding                      , i guess thats completely lifeless in the eyes of...well you know non-WoWers. Besides, i just heard from Jan that our orientation is actually starting THAT soon...
 
and im kinda tired now and sleepy, but i dont feel like sleeping.  Yeah i know another random event just occured while im not done with my last sentence. Whatever im lazy to continue that sentence. And i just realised my blog has way too many paragraphs! Seriously! Like hey do you rly need that many paragraphs? Gosh i just sneezed again. And yeah! I think cuz....not another sneeze...cuz i despised ppl that are way too lazy to organized their blog entries, that the entire page consists of one big paragraph. As much as i wanted to shit on ppl that has blogs that are too wordy, i just realized mines exactly the same! Oh noes haha. Oh well those really entertaining ones are...you know entires with much efforts put into the fonts, colours etc, whilist mines are nothing much but a place for some anger-dumping. And i have to give credits to most girls, cuz theyre pretty good at that and they have this pool of patience which share the same size as Alantic Ocean. ( Wow aint that catch your attention immediately? Maybe i should start making my WORDY blog more lifely.)
 
oh my god, i just saw my laundries still outside in the open hanging. Oh wait theyre just socks, nah its all fine. Oh yes and i went Maybank to open a savings ( all because UOB couldnt offer the convenience im seeking, and i got so mad i transfer all my money over to Maybank. One of them to be named is the lack of UOB ATM machines around in malls ) and yeah i went Maybank at 9.15 AM. First customer of the day to open a savings account! Well previously i toke my leave halfway thru the queue simply becuz it would take me one hour to get my turn ( thats preposterous! ) . And i got a damn ugly ATM Debit Visa card, with some picture of apples on the card. Ewww.....
 
So i went shopping Voir for Vday and got myself a Vmagazine and a Vcollar t-shirt. Just kidding i did none of those. Well my sis came back with a bouquet of rose and a sigh that night ( Vday eve actually ), and mentioned love is all so complicated. Well, its all not that simple for me as well that night, and yeah i agreed that its complicated and i aint telling anyone about it. Rip your curiousity off your mind!
 
Its ok, your flesh wounds would only heal after they've bled enough, so are emotions.
 
Guess i'm off, and ripway just informed that my song upload request just got timed out AGAIN. screw it, i really wanted to upload Katy Pery's new song Thinking Of You. Bah hope it can be done within a working day upon this entry. Oh wait, did i just mentioned "working day"? hell yeah like i'm working =.="
 
Anyways im off. Laters.
 
EDIT: (5min after posting this entry) hey i finally uploaded it! using IE and not Firefox. Gawd, i'd thought Firefox's better? Phail. IE just got its credit. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment