Friday, February 20, 2009

Emotions

Ok, pls PLS do not misunderstand this as a emo blog due to the title. Its not! besides, its the complete opposite!
 
I dont know, i came by a comment made by an old friend of mines in primary school, it was sorta preposterous and senseless. No idea why it just riled me up completely. Untill now my hands still tremble as a result of that, almost like an aftermath of a berserk ( forgive me i cant find better suited vocab except for this commonly used term in games haha ). Yes and i did post a reply to that comment, wasnt in a very friendly manner tho, but oh wells i really cant refrain myself from doing it.
 
After i settled down a little, somehow the question "Where'd you get all these anger from" prompted. Well i carry foward with questions such as why am i always so easily angered etc. Guess i can easily conclude there are only two kinds of people that had a twisted past of constantly getting teased and laughed at, one would ended up being timid all the time and you can bet his confidence is down the drain. Another would be overly defensive.
 
I guess i'm the second one O_O Well not exactly pointing my fingers at my primary schoolmates and blaming that, but oh well for the least i can safely say that they contributed to that. Whether its true or not i, myself am still unsure about it. However i am sure i am born with such heat in my veins and they further fueled me in addition to that. Like i said my emotions are pretty uncontrollable, which is actually a very
 
BAD
 
thing. One thing i noticed is anger seems to be the solution to me whenever i encounter any unfortunate event. Getting angry seems to get me out of that burning prison cell, and in the process of that many are getting hurt. Ouch. I guess maybe i'm too expressive a person, and thats why everything's let out. See, now im pretty much cooled down and all the adrenaline's gone. Look what i've done? ( actually nevermind cuz i think she deserves that anyways haha! ). Yeah...i always get pissed whenever someone brings out the topic of primary school years, and i always end the topic with such hatred and anger. I'm hardly discussing about that topic in a pleasant mood, it always ends up in burning flare. Bleh~~~~~~~~
 
Nothing much about it really, just something i really wanted to blurt out after making that comment in facebook to that ex-classmate. I bet the peoples around me know my bad temper as well haha, hey! I'm still working on it okay! Give me time =P
 
That is all. Laters all =D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment