Sunday, March 21, 2010

Guilt, fat guilt.

So, i was very much contented with what i achieved in the afternoon. I ate just 2 piece of swiss roll and 2 slices of bread for lunch. Amazing much? I'd thought i could save money and also cut down on the soon-to-come-in-decade-tummy-fats. Hell, during dinnertime i started craving for something....i dont know, fulfilling? lol im not sure even thats the word to use. Guess its applicable to me since "A good meal is not all about how delicious the food is, its about how fulfilling you've felt and how satisfied towards the end of the meal".
 
Dim Sum. Yes, thats what came to my mind.
 
 
Look good huh? I bet the price of RM11.50 for one meal looks better.
 
"Well done, Lester". Yes, thats coming from my doppleganger. Ester's her name, actually i used to refer to my inner-bitch that name, stopped using that since college days because
 
1) AUSMAT, during the first meetup of the first lesson of the first day of the first week, when we were introduing ourselves to the entire class. The girl, whose turn next's me to introduce, was named Ester Chow. Whats the probability and chances? You'll never know, i still remember how akward was it to stress on the "L" when it was my turn to introduce. Got a tsunami of chuckles and laughters towering me and came clashing down on me next.
 
2) A certain someone's girlfriend has the name as well in Uni. Probably a good idea to not remind him of his girlfriend. Especially when i have similar name.
 
Yes, "Well done, Lester". So much for trying to save money? You still end up paying for 2 meals today anyways. Thats one. Another is when i unwrap the dim sums, oh gosh, the amount of oil pouring out is staggering. I couldnt help but keep imagining where those oils will go into my body. But but but, i have the awesome green tea at home which i literally cant stop myself from drinking it...everyday.
 
 
This! Look at all the goodness a cup of greentea promises! (Mines was a much bigger cup really). And bites on an apple afterwards really made me felt better.
 
Second entry of the day, hmm.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment