Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just so you know

Bumped into another song again, Jesse McCartney's - Just So You Know. Its some old school song really, but i heard it on FlyFM and i just have to get a hand on the music.
 
That and classes resumed today, ( 107 ) Days of Summer. I have had enough rest thats what i could say, i'm not whining nor did i whine that the holiday was too long. It was a long break yes, but its a break neccessary for me. I need to quieten my thoughts down really, reflect on things and move on with things. All of these have a common currency - Time.
 
Back to music, i got Leona Lewis's - I See You, an Avatar soundtrack song. On top of that and also Lady Gaga's - Monster. I had it a while already just havent heard of it lol. And again, there are really good music around.
 
Back to school life haha, i still missed the past days where everyone is always together with each other. I liked it a lot last year, and was very grateful for having that opportunity. This year however was what i was afraid of the most. Separation. Because i lived a life with very few close and longlasting friendship, i soon become very sensitive when comes to these kind of things. Since the days of Form 1, Form 2, three years of "O" Level, three months in one junior college and another three months in another junior college, and one year in a local college and one year in Uni...all in a different environment...
 
You tell me, where else can i fall back to if i dont have you in the present?
 
Sad fact, sad past. Its something that no one should go through, and yet its something someone has gone through and shaped the person differently...forever. As much as i hate what i've traded off, im still grateful for the experiences i've gained. Little people would know about this, and little would ask. At least i've never denied my desires, because its not something shameful really. I just want to be honest, and i dont want to hide my feelings and pretend anymore.
 
Because its tiring.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment