Saturday, March 20, 2010

I, Lester

I, Lester.
 

thought this is a gd picture...

So anyways i bumped back into the song by Flyleaf - All Around Me

 

You've gotta admit she looked a little crazy in the MTV...but honestly speaking i felt a little like her in the inside. =X

Now that you've probably listening to the song autoplaying in the background which is the same song i mentioned a sec ago, i shall go with today's entry. I'm making an entry today because - i dont know. I just have to type something i guess?

Oh god i think the song is driving me cracy, like it did to me 2 years ago. Headache argh, but i cant stop from self from listening to it. Replaying for the 4th time in a row now i guess? I think my brain needs an outlet really, so many thoughts stucked there in a viscious endless cycle bombarding my head with thoughts of such weight. Theyre heavy, mind you.

Oh, after listening to the song i now finally recalled how is it like to want to smash things and smash and smash and smash. Music really have profound effects on human emotions i swear, or its just me who are terribly sucesptible to them?

....I just realised im pulling my hair. Lol dang!

I'm crazy am i not?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment