Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Military action

Hello? This is not some military action or plan okay, can I have something according to plan for once?

My course transfer process. Yes blame me for handling it late, but hey I'm not at all to be faulted for this shit okay, why do people had it easy whilst my parents took two weeks plus to get the bank draft ready. I understand that we're talking about huge sum of money in Australian dollar, but hey, if we were to count every penny spent here and there for transaction charges, we'll never get the money across.

Then here I am now, waiting for my eCOE from the office in Clayton so I could apply my visa. Yeah I'd hope it could go the way just like everyone gets it, within a week for the completion of visa.

Then the STA travel, of all people to email and make phone calls they actually missed me out and set me on a panic mode. So I called and I'm nowhere lagging behind. Thank you. You really made my day, bitch.

Then there's hostel accomodation to be settled, another sum of money to be paid and another form to be submitted. Visa, another set of forms to be filled and another sum of money to be paid. Flight, another sum of money to be paid and registration at KrisFlyer to get the additonal 10kg worth of luggage allowance. Perhaps I would need to register at the Monash website as well to get airport reception upon my arrival. In addition to all these overwhelming stuff going around, I noticed the hostel expects us only on the 19th of Feb, meaning, we need to make arrangement for our early arrival which is on the 13th Feb. There is also enrollment to be done at the campus and I need to choose a specialty in chemical engineering. Bio, Nano or Processing. Another thing I need to do my homework prior to my enrollment date. 

I don't know. Its just like, I never expected it to be THIS troublesome. Like there could be so many problems, even the most straight forward things could cause me problems and put a halt to my progress. And I'd hate to hear any rantings from people who had it easier, dont let me hear a damn word you lucky bastards.

I really need to take a breather now. Geez.

Update: 15th December

I was right! Everything that could have gone wrong, have went wrong. I dont understand why am I the only one with so much problem regarding my application to transfer to Clayton. I'm speaking from a very honest point of view, and I have done my fair share of asking around and inquiring the status of others' application status. I had to call Clayton campus in Australia today to verify my application, and indeed, they've not received anything.

I hate to say this, and I definitely hate to blurt such things out. But seriously-

Monash Sunway Campus, what the fuck are you doing? Which part of me submitting my application to you on the 8th December, gave you insufficient room to properly send it to Clayton and get it done until the 15th? If you're not confident that you could get the job done, dont offer it! Jesus Christ! I sent everything and leave everything in your hands because I'd thought you guys could get the job done faster and also in a more reliable manner than myself sending the application through email.

You're an utter joke. Period. Your efficiency at work puts even the most experienced performer at for the TV show Whose Line Is It Anyways on a laughter. You are such a letdown. Don't get me to even begin on how the school fees not properly reflecting the education standards. I was dumb for trying to cover your ass whenever I bumped into such topics with my mates.

My offer lapse date is on the 17th, and I had to resend the application myself this time, straight to Clayton's International Recruitment Services. This had better be going as I intended, else wise you jolly well be ready to risk everything to cover my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment