Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why can't I breathe

Been a long while since I've posted anything. Partly because when holiday kicks in, everything started becoming real sloppy. Well, im not obligated to rush or get anything done in such a hurry anyways, why else would it be called a holiday anyways. 

Not many interesting things have been happening since the beginning of my holiday, neither is anything so depressing that it would crack my day up. Not saying there aren't any depressing thoughts at all, just that I've decided quite a while ago that I shall refrain of making any saddening posts, be it here or in Facebook. It just goes to say what kind of person you really are. Well, nobody gives a damn anyways. At least for me, towards people who have a habit of complaining stuff on a daily basis.

I'd probably going to get my internship going, but oh gosh my hands are so heavy whenever I'm going to bring myself to type that resume.

Besides, this holiday I have not been planning anything significant for myself and my friends. Probably feeling pretty exhausted of doing so.

Oh wells, so far I've been doing nothing and probably something I wanted to do for this holiday. I just want to take some time off for myself, and spend some time with myself and catch my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment