Sunday, December 19, 2010

No news means good news

The past few days have been pretty entertaining, and believe ir ot not, they all have to do with birthdays.

First off, of course I finally got my Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment. Thats good news, REAL good news. Turns out they are really sloppy at work, and you need to constantly bug them and remind them in order to get the stuff you want. Sad as it as, they appear to be more sloppy at work than...nevermind.

Right. First off is Sean's birthday with my university course mates. I think i mentioned in an earlier post but whatever. The pathetic cake. The jelly actually slide all the way down, just like what a landslide would seem. Well I get to shop before I head to have dinner with them, brought my DSLR as well to take some pics. The chatter was awsome, I cannot even begin to fathom life without friends and chatter. 

It would suck. Big time.

Oh they went for Batting, its like baseball. Oh wells, I dont do sports. Least thats what I told everyone, although the real reason behind is I dont wanna sweat and then head to a nice air-conditioned restaurant and dine in there. I wouldnt be able to enjoy as much as I would, sounds a bit like OCD, but I assured its not. Its just that...I'm clean? =)
Next off! Ai May's birthday with all my primary classmates. Well I wouldnt deny the fact that being with them felt very much like family. Like there is very little "formality". Everyone had that "make yourself at home" feel right off the bat. Well, I guess of course most of us have been together for some 3 years at least? Not to mention two of them were classmate of mines for 8 years.


EIGHT. YEARS. 

Well we had buffet steamboat at MoMo Paradise, and of course my friend JiaHao and I were always the most punctual whilst the rest...lets not get into that =P. Haha whats so shameful is that I do not even know such restaurant exists even tho I literally live in its neighbourhood, and it was quite a decent restaurant. 

Had a lot of laughter, like A LOT. From excessively asking "ada chicken wing?" to cake pranks to prostitution in Singapore. It was good.

Next up! Brenda's birthday. And yes thats clearly not a cake. I wonder when will anyone come up with an alcoholic cake, because they have ice-cream cakes already. I cannot help but emphasize again how punctual I am. Well to be fair I aint exactly on time, but the rest are just later than me haha.  Brenda's birthday is not exactly the usual cozy ones!

Just some insight into how we usually hang out, I actually drove to her house and was doubtful whether is it really her house or not. I actually called her and asked her whats her house number, confirmed it and she questioned why I doubted myself, so I said

"I guess its maybe I've never seen your house in bright daylight before"

We're night animals. But yeah, we went Jaya One and had steamboat buffet again, AGAIN. But it doesnt really bother me, its still good food anyways and I'm serious deprived of that. After that its some serious drinking. Alcohol is serious business, kids! Along with some really crazy laughter in her house. I particularly liked that drinking game, where guoyaw my drinking is tied together. 

I shall note this down here haha. So we draw cards and certain punishment/rules are bound by the 13 different type of cards from the deck. So GuoYaw is the question master. At anytime anyone answers his question, he'll have to take a sip from the drink. And I have the card that bounds guoyaw with me that whenever I drink, he'll have to drink as well. In addition to all that, guoyaw drew that card that allows him to make a certain rule, and he ruled it that whenever he drinks, I'll have to drink. You go figure out how many times both of us have to drink. This is some serious business, especially I purposely answered his question every now and then.

All and all its been pretty fun these few days. I guess I was right to have changed my attitude towards holiday. Like I should rush to plan an event or something, just sit back and whenever it feels right, we'll just go hang out. I really like this holiday. AND I really have to eat what I love to eat before I head to Aus. 

And...I know I cannot start a sentence with "and" but I just couldnt help it. AND yeah i guess that is all, and the blog's wallpaper need some serious refurnishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment