Thursday, December 30, 2010

Spring clean-ups

I guess I should include plurality into the term "clean-up", since it only involes iTunes.

However I must stress that doing clean-up for my iTunes library for the first time, is serious major and my library went through some major overhaul. Many of those songs were simply bad and since I've imported my sister's music collection the first time I've got my iPod, I've never really checked the songs. Only sorted their name / artist in a tidy fashion. Realized there are tons of HORRIBLE songs sitting in my iPod when I put my iPod on shuffle a lot recently.

Want to guess how many songs I've deleted off my library?

147 songs...leaving exactly 2150 songs behind. Adding couple more songs shortly after this, was pretty surprised to find that many songs were in fact not in my library, which means downloading time and searching the decades old CDs for them.

Oh wells, anything for my iPod. Well I'm somewhat tired now after running through 2100+ songs, of course I skipped the obvious but for the rest I really did listen song by song, not the full duration of course, and this post has so many sentences that are...not really making any sense. What? Wait...nevermind. 

/yawn

No comments:

Post a Comment