Monday, December 13, 2010

shopping

As sad as it sounds, i think i actually did my homework before i head to shopping. I sorta walked right straight into the shop knowing exactly what I wanted to buy. Something I've sorta wanted for a while even though it still cost a lot.


Oh yes. Converse. Black leathery ones. I love it because its plain. Yes you've heard me, because its plain! And I could seriously wear this pair of sneakers and fit it with all sorts of pants. Aint that awesome. Besides, I've always liked sneakers, and Converse particularly. Im actually somewhat sad to realized to find out that my other pair of sneakers, had its colour faded so badly that I could barely recognize it from the shelves. But its ok! I'll still love you! But yeah, this pair cost me some RM190 or so, which it took me less than 5min to decide. Well after all, like i said I've done my homework. Actually surfed Converse's official online webpage and browsed through all the sneakers. Had a crush on this particular one for quite a while.

Now its all left to Levi's Jeans. Theres a new 591, but sadly its no in Malaysia yet. Not sure whether I'll pick that or 514's Big and Tall ones, they looked pretty good too. I need to have 591 in the store to do the comparisons, the rest just looked like a carpenter's pants to me. Period.

Oh, also had dinner with tons of people for Sean's belated birthday celebration. It was some nice catching up with people, especially TianHui whom I hadnt talked to for...quite a long while haha. 

I did realize something though during dinner, like although I really do like the company and the chatter and catching up going on the table, there some part of me deep inside, actually wanted to have some solitary. For some odd reason. I dont know what exactly drives me into becoming such a person, but i can sort of feel it has got something to do with...maybe I shall not mention it. I aint all too sure about it as well. 

Oh by the way, Facebook movie is pretty good to watch. Although i think my friend to my left sorta fell asleep during the movie. Guess its just me, and i guess thats all for today. 

Lester, signing off here.

No comments:

Post a Comment